What is a cookie?
Cookies allow us to detect whether you have visited the atexdb.eu website before. Furthermore, cookies help us discover which parts of the website are the most popular by allowing us to see which pages you visit and how much time you spend there, thus enabling us to tailor our website to your needs and improve your user experience.
- store certain settings and previously entered data, so you don’t have to type them again;
- allow us to analyse user habits;
- analyse website use to help us to improve user experience using the information we extract from them;
- monitor the effectiveness of our ads.
Types of cookies
We use two types of cookies on our website: “session” and “persistent” cookies.
These are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your web browser. These cookies are crucial to the functioning of certain features and applications of the website.
These cookies are stored on your hard drive even after you have closed the website, helping us identify visitors as unique users. The storage time of cookies depend on their type.
Monitoring and reporting are carried out by our partners:
- Google Analytics (more information on https://www.google.com/analytics)
- Third-party cookies from our advertisers that measure the effectiveness of our ad campaigns: Google Adwords (more information on http://adwords.google.hu/)
Disabling and deleting cookies
You can set your browser to accept or block cookies, or show a notification when a cookie is stored on your computer. You can also delete previously stored cookies in your browser settings.
We advise our users that disabling cookies can cause issues with certain website features and may limit functionality.